Comply with BD latest COP2011, our manufacturing doors are tested to the latest BSEN1634-3:2004 standard and accredited with passed report.
What is Smoke Control Systems
Smoke control systems, which include smoke ventilation and smoke containment, save lives and help protect property. Such systems (sometimes known as fire ventilation) come in many forms and range widely in complexity, but the benefits of a well-designed smoke control system during a fire include:
- Escape and access routes are kept free from smoke
- Fire fighting operations are facilitated
- Flashover is delayed and/or prevented, and the risk of the fire developing further is reduced
- The contents of the building are protected
- There is a reduced risk of damage to the building.